Hello there Herbivores!!! I hope you had fun doing our last recipe
Herbi– means plants vore- means one that eats (Herbivore-one that eats plants) let’s not get offended I’m a herbivore, lover of plants and you can be a herbivore too!
This dish is best shared but who is judging, why not eat it all by yourself? It’s that yummy! Plus it is filled with delicious healthy vegetables who doesn’t love that?
- 2-3 minced garlic
- 2-3 diced onion
- 2-3 tbsp Salt/Sugar
- 1-2tbsp Black Pepper
- 2-3 stalks of Celery
- 1/4 cup Quick Oats
- 400g Canned Veggie Burger
- 2-3 medium sized Turnips grated
- 1-2 medium sized Carrots grated
- 1/2 k- Cabbage sliced
- 10 -15pc- eggless roll wrapper
- First on a hot pan with oil saute onions until translucent then add the garlic saute until golden brown
- Second add the Veggie burger (ground plant-based meat) mix until lightly browning
- Third add the grated turnips and carrots mix for 2-5 minutes then add the cabbage, mix well
- Fourth add the Spices and Seasonings
- Fifth vegetables are full of water so add the quick oats so it is less watery, mix until water is absorbed by the oats
- Sixth add the celery, mix for 1-2 minutes then let it cool down on a cold casserole
- Seventh wrap it using our technique then deep fry.
Our dish is done! Serve while hot with sweet chili ketchup dip or vegan mayonnaise.
That’s it for now, stay tuned for the next herbivore foods that we all know you love to try and cook for yourself or for the fam!
I hope you learned something from me today herbipeeps, tag me in one of your cooking adventures! TAG TAG TAG #herbipeeps #lalaluzrecipe #lalaskitchen
Remember, the best meals are shared with loved ones! Share your blessings 😉
Note from cook: I always prepare my dishes giving thanks to where it comes from and who I’m cooking it for. A secret ingredient!
See you on the next recipe herbipeeps!
-Lots of love, HERbivore out